Thursday, June 30, 2011

Best wishes cards



Summer has finally arived in the UP, at least for a couple of days. We've had so much rain that everything is green and lush, including the weeds! Some really pretty wild flowers around right now, too (if I call them wildflowers I don't have to weed them out, right? )
I have a couple cards today that I made for some challanges.
The first is for Stamp TV Free for all Friday- the challange this week is to CASE the design team. This week the designer picked to CASE is AJ. Here is the link to the card I CASEd http://stamptv.ning.com/photo/img5209-1
I followed the basic design she used, but changed the image and paper colors. in place of the pearls I added the butterflies, and added gold pearls to their centers. I also added some 'bling' in the form of stickles on the roses, the sparkly pink ribbon and the little gold corner sticker. I really like this layout and will surely use it again often. Thanks, AJ, for the design!
The second card I have for today I made  for the Stamping 411 challange, and I just realized I can't enter it because it's not all Stampin Up products. Darn! Anyway I like how the card turned out, and will use it for my friends birthday, so all is not lost. I will have to try again for the S411 challange:)


No comments:

Post a Comment