Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mimosa on fence

I made this for the Create 4 Fun challange. I used this new Bildmalarna stamp-Mimosa on fence- for the image. Colores for the challange were red, pink and neutral (white here). I colored the image with Copic markers, and then clear embossed the flower Pot and the watering can. I added some little stickers for buttons on here shirt. then I cut her out with an oval Spellbinders and edged the oval with red stickles, as well as some stickles on the flowers, and the borders were done with a martha Stewart punch.The DP are from My Minds Eye,  I added a couple little layered butterflies. The image is popped up with foam dots, and then I inserted a spellbinders tag I cut i half for the accent. Ovarall I think she turned out okay!

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet card Jackie! Love all the shimmery detail and you did a great job coloring that sweet image! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete