Monday, July 25, 2011

You're tea-riffic

A quick post today. Loads of things to do now that it has cooled down here. Some garden stuff that I need to do, laundry, dusting, mopping....you know, the usual stuff you really don't feel like doing when the temp is in the 90s. Can't put it off now that it's only in the 60s (ahhhhhhhhhh, feels so good!).

Here is card (#2) I made  for the CR84FN34 challenge-to use pink, dark pink and yellow. Using the same DP as I did for the first card, I used the sketch from StampTV-Mix-it-up Monday challenge. The DP is K & Company - Watercolor pad (lots of pretty papers in this pack). The image stamp is from a Penny Black Clear stamp set - Have a Micey-Nice Day. I love these little mice.  I stamped it with Staz-on Black on Bazzil Simply Smooth white cardstock and colored it with Prisma Colored pencils using the Gamasol technique. I used Pebbles Chalk-Earthtones- to distress around the edges and for the shadow under the cup. I used some gold Stickles on the flowers on the cup, and Stardust Stickles on some of the flowers and leaves on the DP. I stamped the sentiment and and the corner flourishes with VersaMark and used Stampendous Gold embossing powder. The focal image I cut with Spellbinders Octagons and the mats I cut from pink and green Bazzil cardstock with the Spellbinders Scalloped Octagons, and popped it all up with SU dimensional foam dots.
Off to fold laundry, make beds, unload the dishwasher, put down mulch....you know, the usual daily routine. Hope you have a nice day.

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Jackie...the little mice are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling card Jackie! Thanks so much for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, your papers and those mice are super! THX for playing with us at CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really sweet, I do like the little mice. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete