Thursday, August 18, 2011

Monochromatic BDay CArd


I made this card for my Husband for his Birthday-well, sort of. I almost didn't get it done before his BD was over!!! I had sooo much trouble getting the image to stamp right. I had this idea in my head, but transferring it to paper---ummm, not so easy. The stamp set if from Gina K Designs-Life is Good, except the trees on the left- they are SU 'Lovely as a Tree' set. After many false starts-hair standing on end-I finally was okay with this panel. I stamped it in Memento Rich Cocoa on off white cardstock.  Other than the stamped image, the rest of it came together pretty easy. The DP is from HOTP Masculine Papers pack. The ribbon is SU Cho. chip. The little buckle is from JoAnns embellishments. The little tag is a stamp from a clear set that I have no idea what it is because I don't have the package anymore. I simply cut it out by hand. I tied it on with a bit of natural color twine. I am entering it in the Crazy 4 Challanges C4C100.   The challange this rotation is for Monocromatic. I kept it all in the brown/rust tones.

No comments:

Post a Comment