Thursday, September 8, 2011

Autumn B-Day

Another post for today. I'm on a roll-teehee. And I love making fall cards! Soooooooo-

Current Sketch

This card is made using the Card Patterns Sketch 131 . The DP is DCWV Havest Gathering Matstack and the cardstock is the coordinating DCWV Harvest Matstack. I stamped the pumpkin (Inkadinkado Clear mini Autumn ast.) on Bazzil classic Ivory CS with Tim Holtz distress ink-Rusty Hinge and the leaf-flourish with Kalaidascope Autumn Daze, and heat embossed it. (I cut the stamp apart to stamp the pumpkin and leaf seperately). I cut the image circle out with Spellbinders classic circles and sponged around it wit Pebbles Earthtones chalks. I cut the back with Spellbinders Lacy circles. After I had the card assembled I didn't like how the first stamping turned out, so I stamped it again and hand cut it and popped it on top with foam dots. I added a copper flourish sticker (Recollections), some  fall leaf stickers (K&Co), some rhinestones (Basic Grey Bling It) and a butterfly (Martha Stewart). The scalloped border is EK Success. The Happy Birthday is a Starforms sticker.

1 comment: