Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Let it snow. . . .

but not until after this weekend! Going on a scraping weekend retreat with part of my crafting group. Can't wait-should be lots of fun.
I made this card for Flourishes Timeless Tuesday#142-It sparkles, shines and glistens on the landscape. Let’s capture some of that snowy sparkle on our cards or creations!

I've used a conglamorations of companies products on this card!  Mostly because I got my challanges mixed up, so here we go.....
I used a new Our Daily Bread Designs stamp set-Sacred Season-as the focal. Colored it with Copics, added some stardust Stickles for the snow, and some cinnamon stickles on the pinecones. I used the SU ticket corner punch on the corners. I brushed on some gold Perfect pearls around the edges for shine and ran a brown marker around the edges to define it. The swirl is a Sizzix die. The snowflakes are cut with the SU Northern Frost die. I stacked 3 snowflakes, added some stardust gg and a rhinestone. The DP is from Hot Off the Press, a winter pad I got with the last Cardmaking and Papercrafts Mag. The green backing paper is Bazzil.
Here is the inside. I again used the ticket corner punch, scraps of the DP, and little bits of the swirls. The verse is computer generated.
Thanks for looking. Leave a comment, I always like to hear from viewers.

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Jackie -- love this elegant layout -- too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie this is so pretty. I love your snowflake embellishment. Thanks for joining us at Flourishes this week.

    ReplyDelete