Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baja Birthday card

PPA129

Here is another card for Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge PPA129. I had soooo many birthdays this month! This I made for a dear friend in my craft group. She's 18 days younger than me 8-)!
I used SU Baja breeze cardstock and a piece of DP from my scraps-don't know what it is, but it is so pretty.
I stamped the image (CTMH Treasure Life) on white CS with Versamagic Sea Breeze for the background, than in the middle again with Turquoise Gem. The sentiment is from SU Happiest Birthday Wishes stamped in Turquoise Gem. I cut the butterfly out of white cardstock with the SU Burtterflies embosslit die, then brushed the Turq. Gem ink pad over it to bring out the design. I added some sheer Turq. Celebrate It ribbbon. Sponged Turq. ink around edges of image panel, added some rhinestones and made anteana for the butterfly with some craft wire.
I'm alway glad to receive comments, so please leave one!!!!!!!!! Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, Jackie! I love the gorgeous ribbon and the bling! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete