Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Masculine card #2

Here is the second masculine card I made this week end. Actually I made 3 of this one, leaving the sentiment off of 2 and the inside blank so I can finish & use them however I need them.


No challanges for this one. None that I looked at seemed to work for me,, so I just came up with my own design.

Stamps: SU 'Lovely as a Tree" (trees); CTMH Summer Breeze (birds); Gina K. Designs 'Life is Good' (deer), Verve "Birthday Surprize' (sentiment)
Cardstock: SU natural  Ivory, Bazzil
DP: K&Co. Ancestry.com Marcella
Ink: Versamagic Hint of Pesto, Memento Rich Cocoa, Black
Dies: Spellbinders Labels 7 (#6) & Curved Rectangles (#3); Verve Tiny Sweet Tags
Twine from my junk drawer that I colored with Copic #84 Khaki
Copper Dazzles hinges
Brads: Spare parts from the Paper Studio


No comments:

Post a Comment