Thursday, March 29, 2012

Picking Flowers

Wow, winter is back! After a week of extreme temps for March, with highs reaching the 80s, it is back to reality here in Upper Michigan! We had snow on our roofs this morning-none stuck to the ground, but it was there never the less. And temps are back in the 30s. So I really should be working on those inside chores, right? Hmm, will have to consider that :)
This is a card I made for CR84FN50 color challenge-to use pink, orange and yellow. 
The little girl image is from a clear stamp from Stapmavie. I love this little girl, she reminds me of my Meg when she was little! I've had the stamp for some time but had not inked it up. My craft group had a 'Craft Weekend' last week, and this was one of the stamps I brought to work with. I like this stamp so much it sent me on a search for more Stampavie stamps. I found some, but have to wait until next month to order some more-I've spent my allowence for this month :))
I stamped with Memento Rich cocoa and colored with Copic markers. I cut the image out with Spellbinders and matted it wiht a narrow edge mat by tracing around the die and hand cutting it. I added some Stardust Stickles to the flowers and ribbon on her hat. The Cardstock and DP are from this mmonths Gina K. Stamp TV Kit. The corner flourishes are also cut with the Spellbinders. I added 3 teeny tiny butterflies cut with SU Butterfly embosslit. Hope you like!









2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete