Monday, July 9, 2012

Hello again! Quick & pretty cards

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted here. Been a busy spring and summer. However, I haven't been neglecting my crafting! Just haven't taken the time to post. Lots of outside work to do. Have completely reworked 3 of my flower beds, and have a new one in the works, which I will finish as weather permits (can't take the heat & humidity!)

One of the projects I was working on was these  cards to use a game prizes for my granddaughter's baby shower.  I picked up 4 sheets of stickers from the Dollar Tree because they were so pretty. Now I have LOADS of stickers in my stash, so I really didn't need them-but..............they were so pretty!
 Anyway, I sat looking at the new ones one evening, and I had a frame embossed piece of cardstock sitting on my work area from another project that I hadn't used. I put one of the stickers inside the frame, and that's all it took! I was on a roll. I made 23 cards using a variety of embossing folders, some simple added embellishments like pearls and peel-off stickers & I completely used up all 4 sheets of stickers! In fact, I went back and bought some more of the stickers to have on had-they made such pretty & simple cards. Here is just a sample of them:










Hope you find some inspiration in my work. And I always love to hear your comments!
Blessings on your day, Jackie
.

No comments:

Post a Comment