Friday, July 20, 2012

Soaring

Great Day! Went to a garage sale this morning and scored a WHOLE BUNCH of scrapping goodies, some to keep, and some to share with my crafting group. Lots of stickers and some stamp sets, as well as some storage items. WooHoo!
Today I have a card for the 'Clean & Simple FTL199', a sketch challenge (below), and 'Less is More Week 76, (3 of anything) challenges.

Here is my card:



The sketch:



My card base is Wausa Paper Brite White CS. I ran it through the cuttlebug with a CB embossing folder-Confetti border from the Disney Mickey Mouse set. I turned the sketch on its side and I used the kites from the SU set 'Send Me Soaring' stamped in Momento inks Rose Red, Bahama Blue & Cantalope. I added some Turquoise Stickles to some of the confetti border. I stamped the H. B-day from 'Birthday Greetings' (Stampendous) with SU Chocolate Chip. When I stamped the tails on the kites I had a bit of a 'boo-boo', so I added some rhinestones to cover them up :) It probably took me longer to figure out what I was going to do on this card than it did to make it!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment