Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A 'Feel Better' card

Two posts in one day-how about that!

I did not have any ambition today to do anything but play with paper, although I did go out and water flowers, do some weeding and deadheading flowers. And I did cook supper. Then  I felt I could play for awhile.

This is what I came up with this afternoon.



I used the sketch from the 'Clean and Simple 202' challenge, and the colors from the 'CR84FN color Challenge- Grape, Blue, Green.

                          

 I unearthed this piece of  DCWV DP from my papers yesterday and had all the colors for the CR84Fn challenge in the paper. I matted it on some Recollections green cardstock. I stamped the image on a scrap of white CS from my scrap bin , and matted it on green cut with the Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles die. I added a bit of stickles to the butterflies for a little sparkle.

Supplies:
Inks-SU Lucky Limeade, Ballet Blue Craft, Almost Amethyst craft; Stickles Stardust glitter glue; SU foam dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Jackie! Love the beautiful butterfly garden scene! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really super backing paper and lovely layout. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab stamping, and a great layout too.
    Thanks for joining us at CR84FN this week!

    ReplyDelete