Sunday, March 31, 2013

Rainbow Butterfly

Well, our Easter started out very nicely, with very mild temps and even a bit of sunshine. You'd never know it now! At the moment I cannot see across the street it is snowing so hard and blowing to beat the band. But at least it waited until dinner was over and the family could head back home. Was nice to have them all here, and now I can enjoy the quiet again!

I have another card this evening I made a couple days ago for the Seems a Little Sketchy challenge #35. I will also enter this in the Dutch Dare Challenge #210 "Clean and Simple'.

                   
           
The DP is from My Minds Eye 'The Sweetest Thing' 6x6 pad, and the orange circle is cut from Echo Park's 'So Happy Together'. The green and yellow cardstock are Stampin' Up. The image (Close to my Heart-Butterfly Collage) I used my brayer and Kaliadecolor Pumpkin Patch ink to ink the stamp and stamped it on CTMH white card. I cut it out with Spellbinders Classic Squares and sponged TH Scattered Straw Distress ink while it was still in the die. I even did a little bit of sewing! But my corners didn't come out to great, so I added the little gold corner stickers to hide the 'oops-es' :) I also added little gold butterfly stickers to the corners and colored them in with an orange marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment