Monday, April 22, 2013

Hydrangea B-Day

Happy Gloomy Spring Day, Um, I mean Happy Earth Day! If we could see the earth-dirt that is. A few bare spots, but still lots of snow. At least I can see over my snowbanks to pull out of my driveway again! And there is snow in the forecast again.


Today's card is for the Sweet Stop Sketch challenge #207.    
 

 I am again working with the K&Co. Hydrangea stickers. They are so pretty-and I have had them forever. Have to get them used up:) The patterned papers are from a retired Stampin' Up pack, but I don't know the name of the pack. The card base is SU, I think it is Bashfull Blue. The green cardstock for the focal point is from DCWV, cut  with Spellbinders Curved Rectangles. The sentiment is from Sweet N Sassy Stamps 'Happy Birthday' set, stamped with SU Old Olive, sprinkled with Clear Embossing powder and heat set. Added 3 Basic Grey green rhinestones for balance.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful BD card. Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete