Tuesday, February 25, 2014

More orange tulips

I am really loving the Tulips from SU Blessed Easter set. I've kept this card on the simple side, want the tulips to shine. I stamped the tulips with Memento Rich Cocoa on Crafter's Companion white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. I adhered it to a green tag (Michael's dollar bins) and added some orange rhinestones. The stripe piece is from DCWV Cafe Mediterranean mat stack, and all mounted on a base panel from Colorbok's Nectar DP paper pad. A piece of Offray orange grosgrain ribbon, a bow tied with a button and some floss (out of my really, really, really old stash-like from my childhood!)


I will enter this in the Cute Cards Thursday challenge-buttons and bows; and in the Copic color challenge using the photo (below) for inspiration-I chose the greens and yellows and stripes.  


This was originally going to be an Easter card, but I messed up the stamping and had to cover it with the ribbon. Now I will wait until I use it to determine just what it will be.






1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Your color choice is very nice, the photo has so many stunning colors, the image is so pretty and all the layers of paper bring everything together. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Color Me Creative challenge. We look forward in seeing you back again.

    Patricia
    Design Team
    rubber stamping is my game blog
    Color me Creative

    ReplyDelete