Friday, March 7, 2014

Pink Tulip Thank YOu

Well, sad to say, it does not look like spring, or anywhere near it, here today. SNOWING again-but at least it is a bit warmer-relatively speaking. 25 degree today, as opposed to hovering around zero forever, it seems. Even had a window opened for a bit. Ahhhhhhhhhh, fresh air-really, really fresh:)

Seeing we are lacking spring outside, I felt a bit was called for inside. The image on this card is one of the digi images I won from Creative Knockouts challenge #24 & Bug-a-Boo stamps, Tulips & Bugs. Really cute digis, by the way.


I used the sketch from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #209. I printed the image onto Crafter's Companion white cardstock, and colored with Copic Markers. I cut the image out with Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles and sponged SU Bravo Burgundy ink (retired) around it while still in the die. I cut the mat with SB Deckled Rectangles from some Bazzil Burgundy cardstock. The design papers are from Close to My heart, a gift from a friend. I stamped the sentiment from SU 'Express Yourself' with Momento Tuxedo Black on a scrap of lavender cardstock and punched it out with S U Artisan Label Punch. I popped the image layers up with SU dimensional foam dots.

Think Spring, think spring, think spring. Nope doesn't help, snow is still there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment