Wednesday, April 2, 2014

CAS Thinking of You

For my first card today I am using the sketch from the Clean & Simple Challenge #285 I will also enter this in the Addicted to Stamps & More #86, a clean & simple card.


I really like the big, bold sentiment for this CAS card. It really carries the card. As you'll see below, I actually made a few cards with this sketch, but this is the one that came out the cleanest :-)

Recipe:
Stamps: Card Chatter Sympathy-CTMH; Mosaic Madness-SU
Ink: SU Pacific Point
Cardstock: SU Pacific Point, CTMH White Daisy



 I really like the one with the butterfly, but I had to add the butterfly because I got ink there;), and the sentiment is slightly off-kilter. Even using the stamp-a-ma-jig I seem to have a problem getting things straight! 




2 comments:

  1. A lovely collection of CAS cards :) Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More :) Sure hope we will see you around again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. Thank you so much for joining the fun at ATSM. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete