Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Miss You

Quick Card today. Gearing up for another snow storm :(

I really like this neat clean sketch from the Clean & Simple challenge #287. I dug these Hot Off the Press papers out of my stash recently and am determined to make good use of them. It also fits one of  the Mid-week challenges at Operation Write Home-Masculine. Quick and simple, I thought. I made this at my craft group last week-and my tape runner broke and I did not have a refill with me and the other's had brought different crafts. No one had a tape runner. Was a real challenge to make the broken one work. But where there's a will there's a way!

                                                     

Stamps: My Favorite Things 'Bold Statements'; The Crafts Meow 'Dreamcatcher' (feather)
Paper: Hot Off the Press 'Chocolate'; S. U. Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla; scrap of tan from my scrap basket.
Ink: S.U. Close to Cocoa
Copic Marker

I appreciate your looking at my little blog here. Leave a comment please! 

1 comment: