Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Time for Tea

I have been playing around with this cute little tea time die set from My Favorite Things. So many possibilities, so cute.

For this card I used the sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge SFF041814.




I die cut the tea pot from CTMH Colonial White cardstock and then the accent pieces and cup & saucer from a scrap of light lavender cardstock. I ran a Momento Grape Jelly marker around the edge of all the pieces after I assembled themit. The DPs are both from an old Provo Craft paper pad-cover is long gone, so I don't know the name. I love these papers now as much as I did when I first got them eons ago-way back when I first started in this mad craft.The dark purple is some Bazzil cardstock. The border is punched from the CTMH Colonial White. The sentiment is from Sweet N Sassy's Christmas Tags stamp set. The flower on the teapot is a sticker from 'Special Moments'. I added a strip of rhinestones to the lid of the teapot and on the cup for some pretty blingyness!
 Love this sketch. I am sure I will use it again and again.


No comments:

Post a Comment